Santa's got a beard that's long and white! This week Santa came to preschool. Emma asked for a doll house. Over the last couple of weeks though the main thing she keeps asking for is a "pink princess shooting gun"-seriously where does she come up with these things! We'll have more on that though in my next post! So here she is with Santa~
and Mo got a picture with him too~
Now we enter the last week of school before Christmas break! I haven't started goodie plates and haven't quite gotten in the mood to start. We'll see if anything happens in that department!
3 comments:
So cute. I made goodie plates once and determined never to do that again! Now I just buy stuff. This year it's dishtowels (for $1) and the tag says, "Please enjoy our holiday wishes every time you do the dishes". ha ha
lol - love the pink princess shooting gun! That's awesome - good luck with that mom!
It's been so long since I've visited your blog - sorry about that! I'm glad I saw your link on somewhat simple to remind me! I'm so behind!
Thank you also for adding my button - you're the best!
We may not get to goodie plates till new years. So weird she wants a princess shooting gun...
Post a Comment