Monday, September 20, 2010

Toy Review: MixPups

As a part of MomSelect I was asked to review a new toy~ MixPups (here's their website). I was given MixPups for a group of 10 children to try and see how they liked them. Here's what I got in the mail. My kids were super excited!!

We had a group of 10 girls ranging in age from 9 down to 5 1/2 try the MixPups out.

The first comment by many of the girls (and the moms) was that the Pups looks "funny" without their hair. "They don't even have ears!" was a comment I heard a few times.

Another comments was "their legs pop off!" Now I realize that this was an intended selling feature, but for many of the younger girls, as well as the moms helping out, it was a hindrance. In fact one of the MixPups came out of the box with a leg off and we couldn't ever get the leg to stay on.

The girls did enjoy mixing up and trying out all of the accessories and seeing what look they liked best for their MixPup.


All in all I think that the older girls, 7-9 year olds, likes them the best and they held their attention the most.

1 comment:

The HousewifeTravels said...

My girls still love those Mix Pups. They are cute. Some parts are strange but over all fun. Thanks for the invite.