Emma had a great birthday. It started on Saturday with a birthday lunch. I decided that this was going to be a no big birthday party year. So she invited a few friends out to lunch instead. I think this is totally the way to do a birthday!

$20 and no clean up for me-that's my kind of party!
On Sunday she requested pizza for dinner and cake and ice cream. Ricky, Kim and Oliver also came. Emma got some fun new things for Millie (her doll). Here's the present N8 and I got her (hiding under a towel since it was too big to wrap):

All week Paccha has decided he had a new bed!!!


My mom also sewed Emma some new outfits for Millie. Emma has been changing her into all of the outfits for pictures!

All in all a great birthday for Emma!!
On a side note I had to post this picture just because:

$20 and no clean up for me-that's my kind of party!
On Sunday she requested pizza for dinner and cake and ice cream. Ricky, Kim and Oliver also came. Emma got some fun new things for Millie (her doll). Here's the present N8 and I got her (hiding under a towel since it was too big to wrap):
All week Paccha has decided he had a new bed!!!

My mom also sewed Emma some new outfits for Millie. Emma has been changing her into all of the outfits for pictures!

All in all a great birthday for Emma!!
On a side note I had to post this picture just because:
2 comments:
haha that's the cutest/funniest picture!!
Sounds like Emma had a great day. That cat of yours is so funny. Does he still sleep in the doll's bed? I love the pic with Henry too. They look like best buds:)
Post a Comment