Friday night was our first Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. I see a lot of those in our future! Our ward allowed siblings to participate so we (that we should be and I for Rachel) made 3 cars. Using a hand coping saw and some spray paint we got them done and the kids had a great time.
A line up of some of the cars being entered:

A car waiting to be eaten! (Becky, Bud's den leader made this, she's awesome!)

The 3 hooligans:

I told N8 that I might just have to send he and Bud to the next pack meeting. The organized chaos is something I have a hard time with. I'm grateful for the wonderful leaders that serve faithfully and am even more grateful that I am not one of those leaders!!
A line up of some of the cars being entered:
A car waiting to be eaten! (Becky, Bud's den leader made this, she's awesome!)
The 3 hooligans:
I told N8 that I might just have to send he and Bud to the next pack meeting. The organized chaos is something I have a hard time with. I'm grateful for the wonderful leaders that serve faithfully and am even more grateful that I am not one of those leaders!!
No comments:
Post a Comment