Today was the last day of school. I have excitement over the possibility of sleeping in a little bit and taking our trips. I'm NOT excited for the "I'm board" and "mom there's nothing to do" that will inevitably happen. But hopefully I can curb some of that with careful planning!
Today Emma's class went to the park, played, blew bubble, threw water balloons and ate lunch. She had a great time and I think will really miss being in kindergarten.

Here she is the first day of school as a comparison:

Bud has had a great year with a great teacher. I hope that next year goes just as well. Here's a little before and after with Bud and Mrs Switzer.
First day of school:

Today:

Happy Summer!
Today Emma's class went to the park, played, blew bubble, threw water balloons and ate lunch. She had a great time and I think will really miss being in kindergarten.

Here she is the first day of school as a comparison:
Bud has had a great year with a great teacher. I hope that next year goes just as well. Here's a little before and after with Bud and Mrs Switzer.
First day of school:
Today:
Happy Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment