Sunday, December 11, 2011

Crazy Cub Scout Day

Saturday was Crazy Cub Scout day!! It began with us dropping Bud off at 9:30am for the annual city Christmas Parade. The whole district is together and the boys walk, ride bike or sit on the float. this year Bud was right up front so we could get a picture of him walking along.
 
 

Mo, Emma and I walked directly from the parade over to McDonalds for a birthday lunch "Birthday Party" for Mo. Our timing was a little off. We estimated the parade finishing earlier and also did not plan on the entire city stopping at McD's after the parade! Mo had a great time and hopefully so did his friends. Everyone got a Happy Meal,we opened some gifts and they played on the playland.
After lunch we came home for a total of about 5 minutes before N8 took Bud and Emma over to the church for the annual Cub Scout push cart races. I forgot to send Bud's bike helmet so I left right after to bring it and left Mo to enjoy the races.
Henry and I did some quick grocery shopping and a breathing treatment then headed back over to the church for a Cub Scout Pack Meeting.

As we drove home N8 and I discussed our lack of planning for Christmas cards. As we pulled in everyone ran in and changed into a solid colored shirt and then we were off to check out some trains parked in the desert. We hoped to make it out quick enough for some light to take some family pictures that we could use for a Christmas card.



 
 
It was a very full, but fun day!!

1 comment:

Naomi Martineau said...

Happy Birthday Mo! Crazy how big he is getting! You should have me and my dad take pictures for you when you're in AZ-we make a great team ;)

When do you guys go to AZ?