Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Geocaching & Trains with the Quains...

My sisters family came for the weekend on their way down to Disneyland this week. We had a great time, like we always do! They've been here many times, so sometime I feel bad that they have basically done everything there is to do around here! But we found something a little new and different. On Saturday we headed just outside of town and found some geocaches. It was a beautiful day and it was fun to hunt them down.
Can you see the geocache?
Here's another hidden in the bushes

Near the caches there were some parked train cars and we decided to take the opportunity for some pictures!

 
 
I love that it's February and we could spend the morning outside enjoying the wonderful weather. A great advantage to living in the desert!

3 comments:

Megan said...

My kids were thrilled to see Bridget and it was fun to have Casey in class with us (and N8, too, I suppose). Glad you had a good time together!

Lucy Schouten said...

It looks like the Quains have taken up train-hopping! Fun!

Karen said...

I have really wanted to get into that too. It just seems like it would be the most fun. Well until I saw your sandboarding, cant wait to see whats next. I have seen some websites for it. I will have to give it a try. Look like you all had a great time.