Where we live it is windy or maybe I should say WINDY!!! Today is one of those WINDY days. I would say that this time of year at least 1/2 if not more days have high wind advisories. This generally means 20-30 mph winds (at least) and gusts anywhere from 50 to 60 mph. These are days that we stay inside, that is until I have to pick kids up from school.
Today the wind was blowing just right to produce a pretty terrible and annoying dust storm right through the elementary school. Right where bunches of kids and parents were trying to gather backpacks, lunch boxes and children! Blah, I really dislike the wind. Here's a little idea of what it looked like:
As one teacher put it: free exfoliation!!



1 comment:
When I lived in Lancaster, I vowed never to live in another windy city. Now here I am in Ridgecrest. Blah!
Post a Comment