This past weekend was the SoCal Ragnar 2013. No, I did not run in it, but N8 did, my brother did, my niece did, my cousin did and 8 other people I know. I feel like I can blog about it since it seriously involved my family. Also, I seriously doubt N8 will get around to blogging it, so this gets it documented.
Their team name was "How the west was run". I was much fonder of this years team name over last years. Ashley' brother designed their logo for the t-shirts again-which were awesome! Then N8 did the vinyl. Yes I helped, but really N8 did the majority of the vinyl for the vans. It also turned out awesome!
They took of on Thursday afternoon and the first van started running at 8am Friday morning. They ran switching off runners until 2:45pm Saturday. Each runner running 3 times through the day and night. Pretty impressive! Here are some of my favorite shots:
| Van 2 |
![]() |
| Mark getting sprayed down |
![]() |
| Carol & Casey |
![]() |
| N8 and Casey |
![]() |
| Casey, Mark and Carol |
![]() |
| Our friends the Stephen and Rachel came to cheer them on in the middle of the night! |
| That is not a white shirt under the blue one! |
| Van 1 |
![]() |
| Casey and her dad Ray |
![]() |
| Mark at the Finish! |
![]() |
| Nate at the finish! |
| The cowgirls! |
![]() |
| The team "How the West was Run" |















1 comment:
It really was a family affair for you guys! I'm so glad they all got to do it. The vinyl was great! And I agree, I liked this year's team name better than last year's! ;)
Post a Comment