I was selected to host a Beyblades party through HouseParty. To day that Bud, Mo and Henry were excited would be an understatement! I did not let them open anything before the party date (which was yesterday 9/20).
We invited a bunch of boys and I knew we would have 8 at the party. The only problem was that HouseParty sent me 6 Bayblades. So I purchased a set of Beyblade tops using one of the $5 off coupons they sent me.
Then I numbered everything and we did a drawing to see which Bayblade each boy won, plus one boy won the stadium.
They all really enjoyed using the Beyblades. It took some figuring out and some coordination.
We did have one injury.
It was a mixed bag on those that liked the cartoon. All in all they had a fun time getting together!
No comments:
Post a Comment