Monday, June 18, 2007

The cat is out of the bag...

So, we finally broke the news to our parents yesterday that we are expecting #3! We are excited, but I am more excited to not have to keep it a secret anymore. We have so many pregnant women in out ward right now. We always seem to go in spirts, but geez! Four of the YM's leaders wives are pregnant plus 2 more. I think I totally caught my mom off guard, she didn't know how to respond on the phone.

I'm also in a doctor dilemma. We haven't been happy with our first 2 appointments and are pretty sure we're going to try a different doctor. I just wish we had more choices.

It was a great thing to be able to share this news on Father's day with out families and hope and pray that everything continues to go well.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats! Soon enough you'll be able to find out boy or girl! I hope you get the mess with your Dr. figured out!

Mark said...

Hey!!! When were you going to tell us!!! Congratulations!!!
-Mark & Sheri

Tamara said...

Congrats sweetie. I heard last night at the scout committee I didn't want to say anything until you did (Just in case it was a secret and I found out by accident) I am so excited for you. Remember I am here if you need anything.

Lupe said...

Woohoo! Congrats! That's awesome news!