Monday was spent getting things ready for today. We had Emma's playgroup birthday party! It went well except Emma can't seem to share anything lately. I did a spring/easter theme and they seemed to enjoy it.
On Thursday is our first quarterly enrichment activity of the year. It's the RS birthday party. We're having each sister bring a bag with 3 items to help us get to know them better and also a picture of themself as a child. We're having a taco bar for dinner. I hope we have a great turn out and everyone had a great time.
Last week for FHE we talked about $$. Benjamin has been into asking for everything he sees, so we thought it was time for him to start earning his own money. So we have a few small jobs that he or Emma can do and when they do them they earn a quarter. We made fun little jars and they've been doing pretty well with it.
Here's a updated picture if some of our plants we planted last week. Some are doing really well and some aren't. So we'll keep watching and waiting.
9 comments:
Thanks for the fun playgroup. Joey had lots of fun. That shopping story needs to be published! I may steal it.
Oh, that walmart puke story is too much! I probably just would have grabbed her, left the cart and high tailed it out of there! You're quite the trooper to towel everything off so it could be scanned!
I'm also amazed at your stamina with the puked in cart and items. Emma, is there anything she can't do? Also the playgroup pictures looked fun. I'm glad that Benjamin and Emma are earning some money. Abby earned money by recycling when we lived there. Now recycling is mandatory and you don't get money for it. She is flat broke. Maybe we'll start giving her allowance...
LOL, you were wiping down the items with a wipey to be scanned? Oh my gosh that is hilarious!:)
And our girls have the same bedding, love it!
I love your vinyl machine and the cute things you make! Maybe you could make a special bucket for Emma with vinyl lettering: "Emma's Barf Bucket". hmmm, maybe not...
A few years ago, we did the same thing in our RS. It was one of the funnest nights. You learned things about other sisters that you never would have guessed. So fun!!!
Your seedlings need more bright light. A south facing window or a shop light would work wonders.
All8, thanks! I need all the gardening advice I can get!!
Oh no, I hate that about the walmart trip. But at least some other good things happened. What a great story.
I tagged you! Have fun with your ABC's!
Post a Comment