Saturday, March 1, 2008

Did I really write this?

Once in a while I write a blog entry and ask "did I really write that?" This is one of those times, where I proclaim all sorts of strange things in my sub-conscience that my normal self usually does not acknowledge. Here is a list of things that you probably didn't know about me (in fact, neither did I):
1. I love the snow
2. New York Yankees are better than the Phoenix Diamondbacks
3. Creamy peanut butter is way better than crunchy
4. I love lasagna! I will make it at least once a week for dinner from now on for no particular reason.
5. I hate shopping
6. My kids are perfect angels; and no they are not wiggly
7. Snow is awesome!
8. I am stubborn (just like my father)
9. I love that my husband is so handy around the house
10. Did I mention that I love the snow?
11. I love mangos, avocados, & papayas
12. Fruity ice cream flavors are way better than chocolate
13. I love it when my husband goes on campouts with the scouts and leaves me with my quite, calm, well-behaved children all weekend.
14. My husband is hot

I would mention more, but I might come to my senses... and... uhhh...realize what is happening here...

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You're too funny. Love it! Did my friend Kate ever get with you about ordering some vinyl? She can get a little behind sometimes lol.

The HousewifeTravels said...

Great post!

kjha said...

how funny...are we supposed to guess which ones are true and which ones aren't? Because I would say there's a few that might not really be true! Am I right? Or am I right...Or am I right. Oops, got a little carried away with the movie quoting there (Groundhog Day). O.K.

Lupe said...

I'm cracking up about your love for snow! Someone get this girl some snow!