Friday, January 16, 2009

And the winner is...

Well if there were a winner in the how to clean a shower contest I think I would call a tie between Roxy and Megan. Roxy for the suggestion of SOS pads. I got Brillo instead but is got my shower doors are cleaner than they have ever been before! And who knew, it actually says shower doors on the list of what it cleans!!
Now Megan gets props for actually coming over to my house with an armful of cleaning products ready to tackle my bathroom!!

I did also tackle my bedroom and recaulked the bathroom sink. Now I need to either recaulk the shower or get new shower doors. My vote is the later, but we'll see what happens.

So a video that Megan posted on her blog reminded me of a video my brother showed us over Thanksgiving. It's called "Where the Hell is Matt" . It's 4:30 minute video of a guy dancing all of the world and trying to get people to dance with him! Here's a little info: http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/about.shtml

And here's the video, enjoy!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Matt has literally been to Timbuktu and back. Don't I wish!! And I'm sure my mathematician husband would vehemently disagree with me, but I'd say that dance--not math--is the universal language.

Looking forward to the time and date for our WalMart dance... LOL! You're my kind of gal! :)

mytee sooperox said...

I love Matt! I watch him whenever I need a good laugh. He's got one goofy dance, but a well-traveled goofy dance.

Amy said...

I'm so glad you unlocked the secret of cleaning the shower doors. And thank goodness Megan came to help you! The video made me a little dizzy, but that could just be vertigo! LOL But it is a cool thing to do... convince a company to pay for a trip around the world in order to dance badly with a bunch of other people and film it. This Matt character may be a deadbeat, but he is a brilliant deadbeat! Thanks for the laughs.

BTW I am very proud of you for typing Hell even if you were just quoting. I don't think I've ever heard you say that word before!

theloulie said...

So when's Megan coming to my house? ;) I'll have to give the brillo pads a try. I love the Matt videos, that looks like so much fun.