So, I finally won one of Megan's giveaways!! I faithfully put in my entries each time keeping my fingers crossed that my post would be picked by random.org! And then go figure, it's Mirilou's giveaway that I win. I've known Mirilou and her family since we moved to Ridgecrest. Her hubbie was assigned to be one of our home teachers from the moment our moving truck pulled up to Ridgecrest!
So, here's the beautiful creation that I got. But I will be the first to admit, I'm not a huge jewelry wearer. Fortunately for me my sister is!! So Bruce, don't pass on to Carol that she's going to be getting a bracelet for her birthday! And I'll save on shipping and bring it with me to our reunion at the end of the month!!
So, here's the beautiful creation that I got. But I will be the first to admit, I'm not a huge jewelry wearer. Fortunately for me my sister is!! So Bruce, don't pass on to Carol that she's going to be getting a bracelet for her birthday! And I'll save on shipping and bring it with me to our reunion at the end of the month!!
2 comments:
I hope she likes it!
I'm sure she'll love it! (Let's just hope she doesn't read your blog!) :D
Post a Comment