This morning while I was listening to Glenn Beck he shared an experience that he and his wife had this weekend. They had the opportunity to go and see the Sistine Chapel and Michael Angelo’s Creation. He share his interpretation of that piece of artwork and it really touched me today. He discussed how in the painting God is creating Adam, but then around his other arm is Eve. The beginning of family, husband and wife. He also talked of how Adam saw Eve through God and how we should see our spouse through God or as our Heavenly Father would see them. (Here's a link to You Tube where you can watch Glenn Beck's examination: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3FZOKawbQo&feature=player_embedded)
Monday, January 11, 2010
AM radio...
I'm a geek and listen to AM radio! Just saying it makes me feel old, my dad listens to AM radio, not me! But I do admit that I listen to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and others. It's usually just a few minutes here and there when I'm taking Bud or Emma to school.
This morning while I was listening to Glenn Beck he shared an experience that he and his wife had this weekend. They had the opportunity to go and see the Sistine Chapel and Michael Angelo’s Creation. He share his interpretation of that piece of artwork and it really touched me today. He discussed how in the painting God is creating Adam, but then around his other arm is Eve. The beginning of family, husband and wife. He also talked of how Adam saw Eve through God and how we should see our spouse through God or as our Heavenly Father would see them. (Here's a link to You Tube where you can watch Glenn Beck's examination: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3FZOKawbQo&feature=player_embedded)
This all came on the same day that the fight in California courts begins again to protect marriage between a man and a women and uphold Prop 8. The institution of marriage is such a sacred and beautiful thing. As this trial unfolds I pray that our courts uphold the peoples vote and marriage between a man and a women.
This morning while I was listening to Glenn Beck he shared an experience that he and his wife had this weekend. They had the opportunity to go and see the Sistine Chapel and Michael Angelo’s Creation. He share his interpretation of that piece of artwork and it really touched me today. He discussed how in the painting God is creating Adam, but then around his other arm is Eve. The beginning of family, husband and wife. He also talked of how Adam saw Eve through God and how we should see our spouse through God or as our Heavenly Father would see them. (Here's a link to You Tube where you can watch Glenn Beck's examination: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3FZOKawbQo&feature=player_embedded)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for posting that! I never did get around to hearing that segment today... I heard other parts...
Such a beautiful post on a meaningful day. Thanks much!
I'm a geek too. (I just typed I'm a greek too, but that doesn't make any sense...). Anyway, I don't get to very often and I appreciate your post!
There's a naked guy on your blog.
Thank you for that, it is touching!
Thank you for that, it is touching!
hmm..laughing at a comment, anyways, I will have to give it a listen. Although I'm sort of getting tired of Glenny in tears all the time. I find myself watching him thinking, don't do it Glen, don't break down, you can do it.
Post a Comment