Monday, March 29, 2010

We're having a....

I debated if I would blog this or not. I'm not one to shout things from the rooftops, but decided I would anyways!

Today we had an ultrasounds done at the hospital. Nothing was wrong, it was just checking to make sure everything was looking good and everything did. The baby is measuring right on target with my due date of Aug 16th. We also got to see what flavor baby is coming to us! And....it's a boy!

We kind of already knew that, but this was our serious confirmation. Our OBGYN doesn't have the best reputation at getting things right!

We're excited to be adding another little boy to the mix and I look forward to redecorating a room. We think we're going to move Bud into his own room (our current guest room) and let Mo and the baby be together. This would mean we could put off buying bunk beds!

Here are two of the shots we got today. The first is of his 2 little feet!


This is a profile shot:

8 comments:

kjha said...

It's funny but I thought this announcement had already been made! In my head I was already thinking about you and Emma being the only girls and everything...glad to know I was right!

racheebabe said...

Yay! Congratulations on another boy!

Kim said...

Congratulations!

Ratliffs said...

How fun!! And I find it interesting that you think Dr. Miller doesn't have a good rep for telling the sex...he's never been wrong with us, and we've had three kids with him! As far as bunk beds go...I don't know if you'd be interested in building them, but I know I great website that sells plans for bunk beds for 10. It's what we'll be doing in another years time!

Amy said...

YAY! Can't remember if you told me this or not, but I'm excited for you. You are such a great mom! I'm a little disappointed that "Amy" won't be considered for a name, though (or will it?). Anyway, can't wait to meet him!

Andrea said...

Awww, love it!

traci said...

Congratulations on your baby boy and congratulations on winning the giveaway on the polka dot chair blog for Cotton Blossons. Just email Melissa at mortenson@insightbb.com and she will fill you in when she gets back from vacation!!!

Kale said...

Congratulations that is so awesome!