Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom's

My mom and dad are now home from the mission. They're home a little earlier than expected. My mom was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer and is now just out of the hospital recovering from major surgery. Chemotherapy will be the next step. I hope to be able to go out to visit them in the next few weeks. So on this Mother's Day I'm thinking of my mom and all of the wonderful things she has done me and my family and all of the wonderful things she will do in the future. I love you mom!!







Happy Mother's Day to all mom's out there!

3 comments:

kjha said...

You do have a great mom! Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

theloulie said...

Wishing your mom a full and quick recovery.

Amy said...

That's a great post for your mom! I keep praying for you and her.