So I'm feeling like I'm in the home stretch of pregnancy (about 10 weeks to go) and am finally getting to some of the sewing projects that I planned to do. I've made many carseat covers, but I still hadn't made one for myself. A few weeks ago I went down to Lancaster and picked out some fun fabric and this week I finally got around to making it. I made one minor change from the previous covers I have made-snaps!!
My first efforts resulted in a minor snafu! I put my two tabs on opposite of each other!

But with quick use of my seam ripper the problem was remedied!

Here's the final product:

I also made matching/coordinating burp clothes, binky clips & a onesie tie!


I'm really happy with how they all turned out and now will move onto some other projects I have in mind!!
One last image to share. Our two kitties Pichi & Paccha are funny. N8 snapped this picture the other night of the two of them snuggled up with each other!!
My first efforts resulted in a minor snafu! I put my two tabs on opposite of each other!

But with quick use of my seam ripper the problem was remedied!

Here's the final product:

I also made matching/coordinating burp clothes, binky clips & a onesie tie!


I'm really happy with how they all turned out and now will move onto some other projects I have in mind!!
One last image to share. Our two kitties Pichi & Paccha are funny. N8 snapped this picture the other night of the two of them snuggled up with each other!!
4 comments:
He is going to be one stylish little man! Love the snaps idea.
I love those fabrics! Your projects turned out so well. I'm inspired to get going on my sewing projects.
Love the snaps!! Good luck in your last few weeks!!
As always your talent inspires me! Great job!
Post a Comment