Bud totally lucked out and I had a product study that coordinated with his upcoming birthday!! He turns 8 on Sunday and is super excited!!
I was asked to product review Hexbug Nano by MomSelect. An awesome box of product were sent to us to try and see how we liked them.

I made some fun goodie bags for each of the kids that attended.

Each child received 3 bugs and pieces of track to take home!
N8 worked before the party on setting up the "habitat" for battle!

Here's the group trying it out:

We also had bug races:

And we built bugs out of Legos!

Instead of cake I made dirt and worms!

Bud got some super fun presents and is grateful for wonderful friends!
I would recommend Hexbugs for kids from 5-10 years old, boys and girls. They're simple to use and have fun appeal. The habitat was easy to construct and the parts are solidly constructed. My kids are all interested in some of the other bugs that Hexbug is making.

I was asked to product review Hexbug Nano by MomSelect. An awesome box of product were sent to us to try and see how we liked them.
I made some fun goodie bags for each of the kids that attended.
Each child received 3 bugs and pieces of track to take home!
N8 worked before the party on setting up the "habitat" for battle!
Here's the group trying it out:
We also had bug races:
And we built bugs out of Legos!

Instead of cake I made dirt and worms!
Bud got some super fun presents and is grateful for wonderful friends!
I would recommend Hexbugs for kids from 5-10 years old, boys and girls. They're simple to use and have fun appeal. The habitat was easy to construct and the parts are solidly constructed. My kids are all interested in some of the other bugs that Hexbug is making.
1 comment:
The kids love their bugs and have played with them quite a bit since the party. Thanks for having them!
Post a Comment