Monday, February 7, 2011

Random...

Just a few random things from the weekend.
Henry is just getting over being sick. Our Ped said he had "mild" RSV. Basically he had a bad cold. There is still some stuffiness/cough in the morning but overall he's doing much better. Just check out this smile!!

On Saturday Mo was determined to build a temple. With a little help from dad, Emma & Bud a Duplo temple was built!

Don't miss the construction worker Moroni on top!


I also worked on Valentines for Emma's class. Bud's class is not doing Valentines and the kids are writing friendship cards instead (I'm not sure what I'll do with the 32 pictures I printed for his Valentines, but oh well.).

I posted a brief tutorial on these over on my craft blog.

1 comment:

Lucy Schouten said...

What fun Valentines! I am a fan of the lego temple.