This past Friday was pack meeting. Bud continues to LOVE cub scouts, which is great. This pack meeting was "Night at the Museum" themed with an emphasis on Amelia Earhart. They made paper airplanes and got their award flown to them in paper airplanes. For refreshments we had sugar cookies that they painted. The kids had a great time.




In other family goings on- this is how you'll find N8 and the kids before bed most nights!

They love Mario Kart!
I've been doing a little more crafting. Most recently I made these:

I've been posting them over on my craft blog: ldscraftproject.com come check it out!
In other family goings on- this is how you'll find N8 and the kids before bed most nights!
They love Mario Kart!
I've been doing a little more crafting. Most recently I made these:
I've been posting them over on my craft blog: ldscraftproject.com come check it out!
1 comment:
We should set up an online race before bed sometime! Our Mario Kart license number is on the blog...
Post a Comment