Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cougar Pride...

Both N8 and I attended and graduated from Brigham Young University, BYU, The Y (and in my opinion there is no need to specify the location is Provo because the BYU located in Provo is the true BYU :)!).

We both enjoyed our time there, received top notch educations at a fraction of the cost of most Universities and are grateful for the chance we had to attend.

We have "Cougar Pride" but I will admit, we're not sports watchers. We don't even pay attention to when the BYU football team will be playing. It's not that we don't want them to win, we just have too many other things going on. Plus our kids aren't really into sports and would just drive us crazy if we tried to sit down and watch a game.

Today Henry showed his Cougar Pride with his outfit! My sister and brother in law got this for him when he was born, I think it's hilarious!



Go Cougars!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Go Hank!

Or in this case,

Go HankY!