On Wednesday evening I decided we better do a costume check. The kids had all figured out their costumes a while ago and I had put the "homemade touch" on each of them. But they hadn't really tried the whole thing out! It turned out to be a great time to get a shot of each of them in their costumes.
Here's Bud (aka Harry):

Homemade portion: robes, wand, altered tie
Here's Emma (aka Rapunzel, aka Tangled!)

Homemade portion: the wig
Here's Mo (aka Luke Skywalker, in the black outfit-Mo will correct you if you say otherwise!)

Homemade portion: robes
Here's Henry (aka Jack o' Lantern)

Homemade portion: the Jack o' Lantern! I made this for Mo's for his 1st Halloween.
Here's Bud (aka Harry):
Homemade portion: robes, wand, altered tie
Here's Emma (aka Rapunzel, aka Tangled!)
Homemade portion: the wig
Here's Mo (aka Luke Skywalker, in the black outfit-Mo will correct you if you say otherwise!)
Homemade portion: robes
Here's Henry (aka Jack o' Lantern)
Homemade portion: the Jack o' Lantern! I made this for Mo's for his 1st Halloween.
1 comment:
ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment