Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween School Celebration:

Our elementary school did all of their Halloween festivities on Friday. They start benchmark testing tomorrow (Halloween) and thought it was not a good idea to interrupt that with Halloween partying!
Friday morning I volunteered in Emma's classroom. Her awesome teacher had centers for the kids to rotate through and I was over the Jack o' Lantern center. Other centers were: draw a picture of you in your Halloween costume, cracker & peanut butter spiders, goop and picture frames. The kids had a blast. After that they played some Jack o' Lantern Math.

I headed home for lunch and then N8, Mo, Henry and I returned to help the kids into their costumes for the annual costume parade. Here's Emma posing for a picture:

Bud and his good friend Katie:

Here's Bud's 4th grade class:

The parade:


After the parade we helped in Bud's class and Mo helped himself to one of the cupcakes:

After school was the annual carnival. It's a PTO fundraiser and is a lot of fun for the kids. Lots of games and bake sale.




Henry loved the doughnut he got!

No comments: