This past week we spent in Vacaville,CA visiting my sister and her family. It was super fun!! We ate great food, we visited fun places and we SHOPPED 'til I almost dropped!!
Our first adventure was to Muir Woods. We had been there once before, but it was Bud was just a baby. It was a cool misty morning. The walk through the woods can be maneuvered through with a stroller which is great!
Ray, Taylor, Mo, Henry & I stopped at the end of the boardwalk pathway and the rest of the group continued on for a 5 mile hike which eventually took them down to Stinson Beach. Since it is not a loop we drove the cars around to the beach to meet up with the hikers.
It turned out to be a gorgeous day at the beach!! Clear sky, no wind and it wasn't too chilly!! I think Henry enjoyed the beach the most out of everyone! He loved splashing in the water and digging in the sand.
1 comment:
We went on that hike! But spencer got us lost and our 5 mile hike took us like 2 hours!
Post a Comment