I am glad today is done! It was a great day but boy am I tired! Part of today included our Stake RS Women's Conference. About a month and a half ago I was asked to make the centerpieces for the tables. If this sounds familiar, it should. Last year at this same time of year I made centerpieces for our Stake Women's Conference (you can check out this post to see them from last year: http://www.ldscraftproject.com/2011/04/blooming-branches/)
This years theme was taken from Elder Uchtdorf's talk Forget MeNot.
Here's what I came up with and what has invaded my house for the last month or so! All 18 of them!!
Here's how they looked on the tables:
I'm happy with how they turned out, but I'm glad it's done :)!





1 comment:
I loved them! Thanks for all the work you did. I even tried to get Sue to give me one of the "leftovers." Nog go :(
Post a Comment