This past weekend was a relatively calm one. That's nice for a change! Besides cleaning the church building we were mainly around the house, N8 and kids geocaching and making a yummy dinner! I decided to grill some burgers and boy did they turn out good!
I wanted some bacon on the burgers and thought I would give grilling bacon a try. While it's a great concept, my execution was a little off! A had read a few tutorials and all of them said watch if very closely and avoid leaving the grill-I can burn quickly. It all started out well and good:
But in the end I walked away a little too long and it was a little crispy!!
But boy were they yummy burgers!
On Sunday N8 had to leave on travel in the middle of church but Ricky & Kim came over for dinner. We decided to try out a simple 2 pieces of cardstock, on with a pinhole trick for the eclipse.
And guess what...it worked!!
No comments:
Post a Comment