I can't believe that it has been 10 years since Benjamin was born!!
Here are some interesting facts about Benjamin:
- He has braces (and a rubber band in the back which he always forget to put in!)
- He loves to read (he has read all of the Harry Potter books now and just started Eragon)
- He is a LEGO fanatic
- He just got his Bear in Cub Scouts and will now enter Webelos
- He has decided he likes "tween" shows on TV, like Good Luck Charlie, Jessie and Gravity Falls
- He is becoming a better soccer player with another season of soccer
- Others tell me he's turning into a runner (which makes N8 excited!)
- He LOVES geocaching!
It's amazing to think we've gone from this:
to this in 10 years!
We love you Benjamin,
Happy birthday!!
2 comments:
I remember seeing that baby in the hospital! He's always been a fun kid to be around. He and Jeffrey will have to talk books some day.
Wish him happy birthday for me! And I definitely support the running.
Post a Comment