I hadn't had a hair cut for about a year, I can't really remember the last time. I don't have a great before pictures, but I posted this one of Facebook and you can kind of see the length.
When Trisha got ready to cut she noticed she would be cutting just about 7 inches. You need 8 inches to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. It seemed silly to just throw away all of that hair when just a little more as needed and could go to making a wig for someone in need.
So she put it in several ponies and let Emma do the honors!! She loved it!
It's a bit shorter than I planned, so that's taking getting used to, but I like it. Something totally different.
Here's the hair!
I put it in an envelope and mailed it off yesterday!
Now I just have to figure out how to style it! Not really my forte!


No comments:
Post a Comment