Half of our crew woke up at the crack of dawn to head to the visitors center and catch the bus to hike Angels Landing. Nate and Benjamin from my family went. I think Emma could have done it, but she decided to stay back and play with cousins.
I put together a slide show from family reunions and it has been requested that Imagine Dragons "On Top of the World" be the song during the Angels Landing pictures. You are truly on top of the world from the looks of it!
The rest of us did some crafting, fishing and Slip 'n slide!
We caravaned back home with the Quain's again catching a family shot before we left!
I came home sore, tired and with wonderful memories. Building the bonds within the family is so important. I want my children to now their Aunts, Uncles and cousins. I can't wait to see where we go in 2 years!



















2 comments:
Thank you for writing all of this down! I really need to get back into blogging rather than my lazy instagramming ;)
I'm jealous of the pic you got with the sign! Wish I had thought of that.
We had such a blast!! I am so glad I know my aunts, uncles, and cousins as well as I do (advantage of being the oldest!)
Thanks again for the great post :)
What an exciting whirlwind of a reunion. You always do such fun stuff together!
Post a Comment