Thursday, August 30, 2007

What's going on....

With life that is??? I feel like I'm totally busy, but getting absolutely nothing done! School has been in now for a week and a half. You would think with one less child for a few hours a day, I would be more productive. Now something I did get done, that took entirely too long was my family slideshow of our reunion. And they are all mailed off my family members. Now, here are something that really need to get done. I figure if i write it down maybe it will get done.
  • Laundry (I actually am not behind in this, but I'm beginning to run out of clothes that fit me decent. So I have to wash certain items more fequently!),
  • Mopping (my kitchen floor can hide a lot, so when it looks dirty, watch out!), and
  • My poor bathrooms (my least favorite thing to do, if I ever had one thing that could be done with the snap of my fingers, it would be my bathroom.
But here are the things that might happen instead!!
  • Searching the internet for the perfect carseat, stroller, basenett and crib bedding
  • Searching the internet for the perfect kitchen table (the leg is falling off and two chair have died from ours!)
  • Sewing my latest blanket
Focus Rachel focus!!!
Here's a sneak peek at some of our prospective options for the above mentioned items!

1 comment:

Lupe said...

That day will come when you can add laundry, mopping, and bathrooms to your kids chore list. It will be a few years but it will come. ;0)

I so love that stroller! That table is sweet with it's bench. Nice job Rachel! I hope you're feeling well with all you need to get done!