So this past week I celebrated a birthday. With each birthday comes some excitement, but I think this year Bud and Emma definitely we excited. N8 bought noise blowers and balloons and the night before while I was at Enrichment baked a cake. I received some really fun things. My parents sent me a great new blender. Very practical, but since my old blender's handle had broken off and the lid had been lost, it was time for a new one! We've already had smoothies and dacaries made in it! Amy got me a great back massager, which also is a great back scratcher! One sister got me a fun tinkerbell tote and another a hershey kiss fondue pot! N8 is determined that he can't shop for me, but he has broken that by getting me a great new watch.

This week will hopefully be a little less hectic. No enrichment, no birthday. Only school, playgroup and carpool. Hopefully on Tuesday I'll get the paper lanterns I ordered and I'll post pics of those.
Some goals for the week:
- Find bedding for Bud
- Install paper lanterns
- Deep clean my kitchen!
- Bind new baby blanket
2 comments:
It sounds like you had a good birthday!!! Happy Birthday to you! :)
What a sweet hubby you have! Happy, Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment