No I'm not, no I'm not!! Ok, that might be an exaggeration, but today that's what it feels like. This is my 3rd baby so I figured I knew what the pregnancy symptoms were and what it was like. Insomnia has never been one of the side affects though!! I'm not an early to bed person in general, but at 2am when I'm still wide awake there's something wrong! I know that in the end it bring the blessing and joy of a baby, but for the time being I would just like a little sleep!
Other than the insomnia my only other bothersome pregnancy complaint is Restless Leg Syndrome. Rather than a pain in the neck it's a pain in the legs!! Well pain might not be the correct term, more like annoyance. It isn't painful at all, it just drives a person crazy. Imagine that tingling sensation you get after you foot falls asleep. Now imagine that sensation crawling up your legs for hours on end! Luckily it's starting to cool down and heat seems to offer some sort of relief. But you don't really want to use a hot rice pack when it's a 100 degrees outside!
So, here's to a good nights rest!
2 comments:
Aww Rachel, we miss the same things! Twins, except there's a good reason why your belly is getting bigger. I've got no good reason for mine. Hope your hubby isn't going to be gone too long.
Weird about restless leg. I saw it on a commercial and wondered what if would feel like. And it sounds annoying after you explained it.
Insommia huh? Twins again. It's now 3:02 am here and I'm up. Everytime my hubby leaves, I don't sleep well. Have you tried reading? Reading makes me snooze, even if it's a good book!
Ugh, I'm so sorry. I hope that your nights have gotten better since you posted this!
Post a Comment