Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday Bud!!

Yesterday was Bud's 5th birthday. It was full of treats and some fun. We started out the day with music makers and we took treats for all of our friends. At school I took treats and then we had some friends over for cake and ice cream later that night. The only downside to the whole day was that N8 wasn't there. He's getting home today. Bud received some really fun gifts, here are a few pics from the day!


On this one I was trying to get Bud and his new fish tank, but our kitty Paccha wanted to be in the the picture!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute pics! He's so cute. Sorry hubby wasn't there to celebrate!

Lupe said...

5 already? Wow! It looks like he had a great day! Happy Birthday Bud! So glad that N8 will be home soon. :) Rob just got back on Friday. :)

michelle said...

He is so cute! It looks like he had such a great day! I am glad your hubby will be home.