Tuesday, October 30, 2007

She's like a teenager in a toddler's body!!

Emma is over the edge!! She is driving me crazy! I'm glad she's the cutest thing ever because that makes it slightly bearable. Today I had to break down and cut her hair today. This was our first major hair cut. Since she was an infant we've battled a "habit" she has. She pulls her hair out of her head and eats it!! It's not just a hair here or there, it's like 10 strands at a time. So, I cut about 5 inches off hoping that it will help. We'll see.

We're gearing up for tomorrow. On Saturday we went to our little local downtown and trick or treated at the shops. Now that's all Emma can talk about. Luckily Bud understands a little better about time and days of the week.

On the vinyl front. I have taken some of the framed items to a local children's consignment store that allows vendors. I know on Saturday at least one item sold!! I'm very excited. This week I got some of the basic paperwork for a business license and permit. We also got a domain name and a bare bones (seriously under construction!!) website. Check it out. www.vinylchitchat.com N8 is super busy at work and is battling a sinus infection so any work on it has been done be me. So, thus a not very pretty or done website!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Where are the pics of the haircut? Come on! lol. Awesome that your vinyl project sold.

Amy said...

I want to see pics too. I'm sorry she is still eating her hair. Do you think she has a hairball? I hope the haircut works.