Monday, October 1, 2007

Fall is in the air

Well at least in the mornings it is. It's still warming up a bit in the afternoon. N8 told me that I could put out fall and Halloween decorations once October came. Well, it's October and they are now up. Of course when I talked to him today (he's in Atlanta for the week for work), he thought it was hilarious that I already got them up. He had also asked me to wait until October to order our carseat, stroller and moses basket. Guess what I did this morning! It should all be here in about 2 weeks. I'm so excited for it all to come it. I also ordered a diaper bag from walmart.com as well. I figured as long as I was having the rest shipped to the store (free!!) I might as well get a new diaper bag. Hopefully I like it.
So here's my piano

Here's my mantle:

Here's the bookcase:
(We're making those terra-cotta Jack-o-lanterns next week at our enrichment craft group)

My other project that I finished up was a calendar for the kids. It's on a small magnetic white board. I printed out images and laminated them with magnets on the back so the kids can see what things are happening each day. Another sister in our Ward had done one and it looked like fun.

4 comments:

All8 said...

The magnetic board is a good idea.

michelle said...

Your house is darling! It looks so wonderful decorated for the season!

Christina said...

I didn't know that you have been painting!!!! How fun!!! The rooms look darling!!! And your decorations for Halloween are so cute!

Lupe said...

Wonderful job! I also love your new blog page layout! :)