My little girl gone short!! We had to make a drastic move and cut Emma's hair short! So far nope pulling and eating of the hair. Let's hope for quick hair regrowth!
An entire post dedicated to Amy! Blogging is a great outlet for many reasons. Today's reason is that it's an easy way to pass info and pictures back and forth!!
So here's a picture by picture of how to do a vinyl project
This is what it starts out as. This is a piece that has been cut, but not 'weeded' (the excess hasn't been removed).
Here's what it looks like part way through weeding
Here's a quote ready to have the application tape applied to it.
The tape has been applied and it's "hinged" into the tile so that it can be applied straight.
This is after the application tape has been removed.
After you lay it onto your surface (in this case a 6x6 tile) you want to rub it to make sure every letter adheres well.
Peel away the application tape and there you have it!
Here's a similar quote, just a little different.
I hope that helps demystify how to apply vinyl to something!
4 comments:
Emma is too sweet with her short hair!! Your crafting skills is blowing me away! I hope you're feeling better today!
Emma looks darling! It sounds like you have been so busy! I hope that you are feeling better. It is so hard be be preggers, and deal with a kidney stone too! Drink lot's of water. :)
Hey Rachel, thanks for the step by step. I'm going to email you my order soon. I'm still thinking of who I should add to my list.
Emma's hair is very cute. You could try head bands if you think she'd keep them in. And don't you worry, that girls hair grows very fast!
She looks so cute with her hair short. I love it. Okay, that vinyl process is waaaaaayy more than I ever could have imagined. Crazy!
Post a Comment