Well we survived another Halloween. It was a pretty busy day for us. We had music makers in the morning, then Emma and I spent the afternoon at Bud's school helping with the parade and classroom party. Then after school we went to a nursing home to "trick or treat" (this was basically, walk around so the older folks could see the kids dressed up!). Then we did a 2-ward trunk or treat and neighborhood trick or treating!! I'm glad we did it all, but man was I tired. We had so many kids come trick or treating to our house that we passed back out about 1/2 of Bud and Emma's candy. That's probably a good thing!
So, Bud wanted to be a spiderweb again and the his old skeleton costume fit Emma. I needed simple this year!

Also, here's a few pics of the haircut. It's hard to tell, but it is substantially shorter:( It's going to take me a while to get used to it!

2 comments:
I like the hair cut she looks cute
I love the pics. Emma's hair looks so cute! Also, love the idea of passing out the collected halloween candy. Smart!
Post a Comment