First off, the business end of things. On Saturday I signed up to participate in our HS music booster's craft fair. I thought- great exposure, make some holiday $$ as well as work to pay off the machine. I didn't think- N8 will be on travel, I'm 8 months pregnant and have 2 young kids!! So, it better be great-- or else!!! Here are 2 fun items that I'll be selling.
On the 2nd thought- RS is a crazy calling to be in, especially around the holidays. I am trying my best to turn our December HFPE quarterly activity over to my leader, but I'm not very good at giving up control!! We now should be just about ready, or at least planned now. Each year our ward also does a giving tree and this year we're adding those serving missions and in the military from our ward. Since I handled the "paperwork" last year, I said I would do it again since I had the files. Of course it's never as easy as you think it will be!!
So Bud is an avid artist. Here's some of his latest work!!
3 comments:
FUN! It sounds like you are busy with your vinyl buisness! How exciting that your going to be in a craft fair!!!!
Bud gets his creative flow from Mom..so sweet!
I don't know how you do it Rachel!! You're just awesome!!
Those are so cute. I love both your art and your sons.
Post a Comment