Here are some not so sweet things that came throughout our Valentines day:
- Bud barfed!! Not so sweet!
- This also lead to Bud not going to school
- Canceling playgroup
- Canceling babysitter
- Getting my proposed dental plan :( I'm not sure what I excpected, but March 5th I get a root canal.
- Waking and finding a dozen roses from my sweet hubbie!
- Trying an new recipe and it not turning out too bad! Crispy Southwest Wantons!
- Giving N8 the cute frame I made:

- Coming home from a rough dentist appointment to finding a link in my email to this website: www.sweetcoder.com
- Also no more barfing Bud!! We rescheduled our babysitter for tonight.
We're getting more and more smiles from our little guy, here are a few more!

8 comments:
So sweet! Especially for a self proclaimed Non romantic guy. Have fun tonight.
I really liked this post. It had intrigue, romance and a little comedy. I'm glad Bud is feeling better and Mo gives you something to smile about. What I really want to know is if Emma is still eating her hair. Add that and you have the perfect Friday night read!
Hi Rachel! I wasn't sure if it was you, but I could tell once i saw the pics:) Anyway, I wandered over here from Amy's blog. Just wanted to say hi!
I'm glad Bud is feeling better! How great is that to get a dozen roses! I'm jealous. My hubby is still sick so we still havent' celebrated. The pictures are so cute, and your picture frame is cute too.
Okay, I just read the email thing, now I'm more jealous :) that is so sweet of your hubby.
that link would make up for anyhting bad that day!
He's so cute!
Bitter sweet day for sure! So glad Bud's doing better!! Loving the pics! What a sweet smile!
Post a Comment