Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A little of this, a little of that....

On weeks that N8 is on travel I sometimes feel like nothing happens or gets done around here. So, it Tuesday and we've done at least a few thing!

On Monday for FHE the kids and I planted some seeds to start for our garden this spring. Bud had been begging me for the last 2 weeks to plant something. Hopefully we have something come up. We did 3 pots plus a pack of peat pots. We needs to do some more peat pots and get some more things started.

Today was Emma's playgroup. She LOVES playgroup. There are 4 moms and we rotate who's home and a theme. Today's theme was friendship and they made a darling friendship garden.
I've been working on some different vinyl designs for a few people. One is an FHE board and the other is a wall phrase to go above a door.

Lastly, we all have to lug things around to church with us and unfortunately my enrichment binder had bit the dust. I didn't want to spend the couple extra bucks for something more decorative and ended up with a plain blue binder. So, to spuce it up I decided to try out some vinyl on it. Although it is still very practical, at least a used a fun font (will & grace btw). The smudging is because I didn't think I should post a picture with my phone number on it!
Now for the rest of the week-- Maybe I'll get tired of how my house looks and clean, maybe won't! Maybe I'll take advantage of our 70+ degree weather and head on a walk or to the park, maybe I won't. Maybe I'll work on my lesson for Sunday, I probably will! Only time will tell. Something I know will happen, music makers and a presidency mtg tomorrow and N8 coming home on Friday.

6 comments:

Lupe said...

Will and Grace anything ALWAYS spruce things up!! The friendship garden is adorable and your FHE activity is too. Your kiddos look so much alike in this pic..almost twin like! :)

Rosie said...

You are such a great Mom!:)

And I will have to talk to you about the Family Home Evening Boards. I love it! My email is Rosiekassidy@hotmail.com

kjha said...

fun! I'm glad to see you give yourself 'outs' on cleaning. You don't want your own battery to go kaput!

Andrea said...

Cute binder! Love it.

michelle said...

How fun to start a garden. I love all of your vinyl projects. The family home evening board is darling! :)

All8 said...

Congratulations on the garden!!! I love your vinyl projects.