This weekend we had the opportunity to go to my cousins wedding. It was of course a little crazy, some of the family got lost and didn't make it, there was traffic, we were tired. BUT they got married and sealing for time and all eternity. It was wonderful to be able to hear and remember the covenants that N8 and I took upon us 7 years ago today!
I don't know about you but for me, my wedding day was kind of a blur. I do remember a few things:
- I remember seeing my grandparents there in the sealing room and realizing that this would probably be their last time to go to the temple
- I remember getting up at 5am so my sister could do my hair and make-up
- I remember my brother getting me a huge Dr Pepper to help me get through the reception
- I remember seeing all 5 of my siblings with my parents in the sealing room.
- I remember thinking why in the world did we have our reception on the same day as our wedding
- I remember just getting to our hotel and my sister calling to "see how we were doing!"
7 comments:
Congratulations! You guys make a very cute couple...then and now! I remember on my wedding day I ate pancakes for breakfast. I'll have to think about some more memories!
That's too funny about your sister calling lol. Sounds like something Jeremy would do! Hey, also, so sorry about the vinyl mix up! Ahhh, I felt so bad!
Congratulations!!!
Wedding day: I remember sitting on a lawn together waiting until it was time. And then the long drive home.
Sealing day: Was busy busy busy. So many people to get to the temple which is 1 1/2 - 2 hours away. Having a nursing baby. It was a crazy day but good. My grandparents were there too. Sweet times.
Happy Anniversary! You two look so good together. I love to see wedding pictures! You look beautiful!
Pretty wedding pictures! Congratulations! I had fruit loops for breakfast on my wedding day. The next day, my mother-in-law, her daughter and some nieces and nephews were stranded and stayed in our little one bedroom apartment with us for that day. My mother-in-law was sooo embarrassed.
Happy Anniversary! You are well on your way to 10 years!
I remember taking a long, hot, relaxing bath at my Aunt's house the morning of my wedding. All she had was fancy scented soap which I used to wash my face. After the bath my face was bright red. I was so worried it would stay that way, but it didn't.
I also remember trying to check into the wrong hotel after the wedding and before the open house. But no worries, we found the right one and proceeded to... um... rest up for the reception. After which I was starving so we went to Wendy's for French Fries and a BIGGIE COKE!
Was that TMI?
Congrats! Everyone told me there is a seven year "itch." I haven't had it yet and we're in our 8th year. Hopefully it stays away for good.
Post a Comment