Monday, April 7, 2008

Where have I been?

So where have I been? Not very many places!


create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guideBut in just about 4 weeks I get to add Hawaii to that map!!!


So I feel at a loss at what to post lately. Our lives got turned a little upsidedown for the last two weeks. N8 left on travel on Easter Sunday evening. Then that Wednesday my sisters family came to visit! We love it when they come we play lots of games (Ticket to Ride, Settlers, Shanghi-rummy and Mexican Train!) and my kids stay entertained the entire time. There was a huge downside to the visit though. N8 came home with the FLU!!! It was terrible. He ended up in bed the entire weekend and then about 90% of this past week. He finally woke up yesterday with energy, no fever, no aches, no pains!!

While my sister was here we did some fun things though. We celebrated her birthday and we went to the California Poppy Preserve .

7 comments:

Merry said...

Looks like you had fun with your family and friends. The pictures of of the poppy fields are so pretty!

I am sorry Nate was so sick. Scott has not felt good this week and boy does it wear me out.

michelle said...

Having family around is the best! It sounds like you had a fun week. So sorry about your husband not feeling well. It is so hard when the hubby's are sick. :)

Amy said...

I'm glad N8 is feeling better. The poppies are beautiful. I wonder why we never went there before. And I think I've been to 25 states. This was a fun post.

All8 said...

I love the poppies. My mom used to grow those. Glad that N8 is feeling better.

Lupe said...

Hawaii you say? Wow!

Having family around is so much fun!! Having a sick hubby around...not so much. So glad he's feeling better. Love the pics!!

Rosie said...

Those flowers are beautiful!

By the way, the Family Home Evening board is lovely, thanks so much!:)

kjha said...

I'm glad N8's feeling better. You need Hawaii! Have fun!