Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our intrigue with free stuff?

Is it just more or do you LOVE free stuff! I'm a sucker for the freebies at Costco, the free formula you get after you have a baby (I breastfeed and I still signed up for it to give away!). I've been a member of BzzAgent for a while now and gotten some really fun stuff free!! My favorite item!
A free sonicare toothbrush. I've also got some great snacks and cleaning stuff.

Now I've noticed a trend among the blogging world to give away free stuff. Now this is intriguing to me since I love free stuff, but at the same time a little hard to understand. Why are people giving stuff away and why do people come to their blogs in droves to try and get the free stuff? I recently found this blog Blog Giveaways that lists blogs that are doing free giveaways. Check it out, follow the blog trail and get some free stuff. Let me know if you succeed and I might have to give it a try myself but as of yet I'm a little intimidated by the free blogging stuff!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'll only try it if you'll give me something for succeeding... say Cherry Nibs from your candy drawer.

So.... how is that toothbrush helping with your dental health?

kjha said...

I cant wait to check this out!

michelle said...

I will have to take a look at this. Maybe people put freebies on their blogs to get more traffic? hmmm? :)

Lupe said...

That sonciare was free? WOW! I once got a free sample of Teddy Grahams. Which is nothing compared to sonicare. LOL!

turning about said...

I need to hang out with you more, I so not good at finding good deals or getting free stuff. I will have to check out what this is all about because I am all about having free stuff.