If everything goes well here's what I hope to get accomplished for the week:
- Clean and tidy the guest room. If we were to have guests right now they woundn't be able to even open the door to the guest room!
- Tidy the garage. We are having a similar issue in the garage as with the guest room. It's getting increasingly difficult to maneuver around things!
- Pick out and organize a FHE lesson to teach the RS sisters at our next quarterly enrichment night.
- Weed in the backyard- darn weeds are taking over!
- Clean out my fidge. It looks the the condiments have taken over! It seems whenever I attend an activity I bring home the left over stuff, but you can only have so many salad dressings!!
- Put up all of my "fall" decor! It's finally thinking about cooling down here.
- Figure out a plan for Bud's birthday party and make some sort of cute invite-we're doing a pirate theme.
- All of the vinyl projects I put on hold for last weeks Super Friday. Another ward in my stake is needing their samples and need them done by the end of the week.
| From 2008-09-22 |
Here's to a productive week!
9 comments:
Here's hoping for some teeth...KA got sick as soon as we got here :( but for no apparent good reason. At least teeth seem like a bit of a reward! Good luck on the list.
You know what's on my to do list? Swiffer the floor. That's it. I'm soooo lame. As much as I want people to visit me, I hate cleaning out the guest room! You are so ambitious. If ambition were contagious I'd drink out of the straw in your DP!
Good luck with your list! My sister's baby boy is just short of 9 months old and has no teeth still!
That is quite a list to accomplish, especially with N8 gone. Good luck with everything.
Phew! Good luck with all that! My ds didn't get his first teeth till he was 11 months-so there's hope.
I guess I should wait before I attack you with my vinal order huh! Good luck with it all!
Sound simillar to my list. I tackled the boys rooms this week -- they were a disaster. Tyler now has an organized closet, we will see how long that lasts.
i'm still waiting for James' eye teeth. He got all his molars and his other teeth on schedule but had gaps for eye teeth for months! They finally broke the surface a week ago but haven't made much movement. He is a cranky kid AND IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS! I understand the teeth frustration.
So how did that list work out? I just had to say your kids are soooo cute!
Post a Comment