Bud already had his first day, but Emma's first day of preschool this week! Since she miraculously decided to start using the potty last month, I signed her up for our community center preschool. It's 2 days a week for 3 hours. She loved it, I love it, it's a perfect match! Now if I could just get Mo to nap most of the time she's there I could maybe have a quiet moment and get a few things done!!
So here's Emma ready for her first day:
I was able to get a few things done while she was gone. I'm doing a vinyl order for our stake RS. I'm almost done.
Then I'm working on some Christmas ideas and a friend's birthday:
This week also marked the start of soccer season. Saturday will be the first soccer game. I was looking at the calendar and hope that N8 and I can make it to a few games together to support him. This weekend is our last to canvas neighborhoods on
Prop 8. So, one of us will do
Prop 8 stuff and one will go to a soccer game. This month also has scout stuff for N8 and stake auxiliary training for me. Oh joy!
8 comments:
Your kids are so cute! My daughter loved the community center preschool, too.
I know how people say that the kids look so grown up in their first day of school pictures, but she just seems so little, especially in the second one.
Oh and congrats on her using the potty. I'm not going to start training Iris until she can drive!!LOL
Emma is so cute! You can see the excitement on her face.
I'm glad Emma likes it! I love that Christmas vinyl...
Your vinyl projects look great! I am so glad Emma loves preschool.
Enjoy the freedom!
Yay for freedom, yay for children using the potty and yay for getting all the vinyl orders done! You do a fantastic job on the vinyl, love it!
You are a busy lady! Cute pictures of Emma!
Post a Comment