Sunday, September 28, 2008

One down one to go!

Well we did have one success this week on the tooth front! Mo has one of his 2 top teeth and hopefully this week we'll see the other one pop through! It was a crazy week and I made a valiant attempt at each of the items on my list and actually accomplished most of them! We'll see what this week brings.

Earlier this week Mo woke up with what I called "flock of seagulls" hair! It was just too funny not to take a picture!
From 2008-09-28

I really need to give him a haircut, but remember a little to well how terrible Bud's first cut turned out! I'm too cheap to take him to get a real cut just yet!!

On Friday I went along on the apple picking field trip for the entire 1st grade. Bud really enjoyed it and I'm glad I went. It was disorganized, but the kids seemed to like it. We went and picked apples, then went to the park and ate lunch. At the park they had trees that had been carved. It was pretty cool. Plus there was a Sonic!! Mmmmm!!!
From 2008-09-28
From 2008-09-28
From 2008-09-28
Then last night I went to the General RS broadcast. Kim and I went together. It was nice to walk in with someone, thanks Kim!! I enjoyed the dinner and the broadcast was great. I love What Sister Beck said about the purpose of Relief Society: Organize, Teach & Inspire!! I also loved Elder Utchdorf's talk. I had to come home and find the Peter Pan quote:
Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. James M Barrie
This week is a little more ordinary until the end of the week. Bud turns 6 on Friday!! So I have a plan for his birthday now I just need to put it all together!! Then there's conference this weekend. Here's to a great week!

2 comments:

theloulie said...

It was fun going with ya on the trip, thanks for letting me tag along!

Amy said...

I love the flock of seagulls do. I say keep it! The apple picking looks like fun. And I miss sonic although it has led to running hell for me! I didn't go to the broadcast because I was gone a lot during the week, but I'm looking forward to reading it.

I hope MO's other teeth show up soon.