Friday was the big day. A wedding always makes me reminiscent of my own big day. But you'll read more about that tomorrow (it's our anniversary!). But it was fun to have Carl Olsen be there the perform the sealing. Naomi looked gorgeous and Bret didn't look too bad either!
I tried to take lots of pictures so I could get some different shots to pass onto Paul and Kyoko. So, sorry if your inundated with pics!
Here are pictures from the temple: (if you click on this first picture it will take you to the album with a few more pictures)
![]() |
After the wedding we headed to Paul's. The kids went swimming. We visited and helped Kyoko transport some things for the reception.
The reception was at the Wright House. It's was a great venue. These shots don't do it justice! It was nice to visit and eat some yummy food. Kyoko did a great job!!
That night Karen and I drove up to Payson to stay with my sister's fam. We got to go to a soccer game and track meet. Did lots of visiting and relaxing. Yesterday, we started driving about 9:30am and dropping Karen back off at the airport. Emma and I kept on driving and got back to Ridgecrest at 7pm.
Everyone survived just fine without us here. I'll have to try this again sometime!!

2 comments:
Great pictures. I'm glad you had a fun and safe trip! I remember the weekend I took Abby to Salt Lake. We had fun and I was surprised by just how well she did! Definitely do it again, NC isn't THAT far!
Rachel, will you send me a picture CD? Kyoko
Post a Comment