So our little plants have a new home. Here's their last moments in the little ziplocs in the window:
Last night I was incharge of the activity for FHE. So, we took the opportunity to move our little seedlings from the baggies to plastic cups. We'll see if they last.
Thursday Emma and I are taking a road trip and leaving the boys behind. My niece is getting married on Friday in the Mesa Temple. It should be a fun trip and it will be fun for N8 to spend a couple of days with Bed and Mo!! Here's Naomi and Bret. I'll try and take loads of pictures!
4 comments:
That road trip sounds great! Your niece is so pretty! They look good together. Have fun!
Have fun and wow what a gorgeous niece. I bet it will be a lot of fun to have a girls trip.
I hope your seedlings work! And have a fun trip to AZ!
Hope your trip turned out well. Your niece is very beautiful!
Post a Comment